Saturday, May 21, 2011

Green Peony Tea, a Rapturous Rare Treat

While you're waiting for the Rapture (scheduled for just a few minutes from now - I hope I get this posted before I get taken away) you might need something to calm your tense nerves. I have just the answer! RARE TEA!











Kim, my dear sister-in-law from West Jordan (who was probably the first one whisked to Heaven), surprised us with a lovely gift of Rare Teas from Peet's (I know I should acknowledge some trade mark or whatever, and it's probably wrong to put in a plug for my nephew's coffee company MILLCREEK COFFEE - which is amazing and delicious and you should get some).


First, have a lovely sister-in-law who sends you this fun and amazing Tea, and your favorite LARGE tea/coffee cup.







Next, put water in your tea kettle and put it on the burner to heat. Take one "blossom" of tea and place in the bottom of you BIG tea/coffee cup (if you have a good-sized glass tea cup, I would recommend this - so you can enjoy the beauty of this tea).





When the water is ready, pour it gently over the tea blossom.

The blossom will initially rise to the top, then as it absorbs water, will sink to the bottom of the cup.


Let it seep for 5 to 10 minutes - the longer it seeps the more flavor is released from the tea blossom.



ENJOY! The beauty of this tea blossom is that, as you drink it down, you just add additional water and let the tea blossom seep some more, and you can enjoy this tea ALL DAY LONG - or until your swept away to Heaven - so be sure to wear clean underwear!

No comments:

Post a Comment